Me and Computers



I love computers the most than any other devices like Mobiles, iPods etc. I feel them like virtual friends. Even though I took mechanical as my stream in B-Tech, my interest on computers made me learn some computer courses like Auto CAD(in summer holidays after B-tech 1st year), Testing tools (in summer holidays after B-tech 2nd year), Pro-E (in summer holidays after B-tech 3rd year). By the way I have learned Logo, Basic from a private computer institute when I was in primary school. I did my first job in computer related mechanical field (Computer drawings for GIS) as a junior CAD engineer in Apex co-vantage Ltd. I couldn’t find myself enjoying the work and thought of having something more than that. Then I quit the job and prepared for GAT (With the advice of my best friend) and joined in MSIT. The other reason for joining MSIT was my father. He doesn’t want me to stop my education with a B-Tech degree but to continue with higher education.

When I was in first year of MSIT, I thought of creating a personal website for me. This idea came into my mind because of my friends. Many a times they appreciated me for my user interface designs in various courses like THIS, SSD and WP. Most of my friends liked my WP UI. That day I decided to create a personal web site (asked my friend and roommate ‘SITARAM’ for helping me in writing content for my web site) but later my priorities changes and this idea was temporarily dropped (Hope someday I will do it).

In my 2nd year of MSIT, I have inspired from my friends blogs and thought of creating one for me. I have seen blogs of RAGHU PRASHANTH, CHARAN, ROHIT KOKATE, MANJUNATH SIR, VAMSHI MADAM and many others. Firstly I created a travel blog as I have travelled to some places with my family and friends (B-Tech as well as MSIT). But later I wanted to share all my thoughts, so I dropped this attempt too. It happened a month ago. Finally in my third attempt, I have created some space in this blog world and writing this blog. Hope this exiting journey will continue forever......

I know I have hardly 2months of time before I leave this wonderful place which gave me lots of friends, joyful days and many more exciting memories. So before I leave this place, I would like to write some more blogs on sports, my family, friends, tours etc.


9 comments:

Deepak Mallapu said...

Hey Deepu, here goes your first comment... Nice to see you blogging.... I came to know lot of new information about you from this blog... Everything seems to be cool apart from the thing that i am not there in that pic :( .Actually I was there that day... I still wonder how could i miss that pic..
Anyways Looking forward for your further posts on Cricket, spots etc...
.... DeO

deepak said...

Thanks deepu for your comment. I will definitely publish some more blogs very soon. Cricket will be definitely there in that list. Add yourself in the followers of my blog. Once again thanks a lot and keep watching my next blogs too....

KeSi " Krishna Chaitanya Sanapala" said...

pista gaadiki kosam mention cheyyiledhu enti raaaaaa......
newaz nice blog raaaaa next time ayyina maa tammudu kosam artucle raaayu

Lavanya Putcha said...

It's a nice start which tells us about your interests other than cricket (a default interest :P). Read that you have taken two decisions which you pushed a side and made a way to this blog. But the two decisions are good too, hope you fulfill them. Keep Blogging... :)

Sharma said...

One more blogger from MSIT!!! Continue with the thought of travel blog. I'm eagerly waiting for it.
All the best

Rohit Kokate said...

Welcome to d world of bloggers.Good job dude.It gives an insight about ur likes and how u DESIGNED ur career..!! What John Doerr says is very apt. Dont stop wid this one post. Waiting for ur next one..
Keep bloggin..

raghu k bala said...

glad to see my name in your blog maam.....i didn't read it fully.....just read the final paragraph.....anyways will get back to you once i read the blog completeley

KeSi " Krishna Chaitanya Sanapala" said...

who s dis raghu k bala calling u as maam?

Samurai said...

hi deepak...
your journey is some thing great.......

Post a Comment