Vegetarian

I am a VEGETARIAN. Are you?

What would be your reaction/feeling, if you eat non-vegetarian food unknowingly?

The reason behind asking this question is.....

Last night, I had a very bad experience which I never came across such situation in the past. I went a restaurant with my friends and ordered Veg Biriyani. I and my friend were sharing the Biriyani. Suddenly, my friend recognised a chicken piece in the rice. He got angry and shouted on the restaurant staff. But I couldn’t talk a single word. I was speechless. Fortunately, I didn’t eat the chicken piece. But I ate the rice in which it was mixed.

Some of you might have similar experiences in your life. So, if you have any such experiences in your life, please share them here....

3 comments:

KeSi " Krishna Chaitanya Sanapala" said...

biryani lu pappu tho sheyyaru bangaaaaru.........this is wat i wud like to share.......

Jay said...

i Am a non-veggie, but on some days when i am not supposed to eat NV. i will surely bang the restaurant guys head, if he get me chicken piece in a veg birayani.

raghu k bala said...

taste ela undi chicken rice di?....lite teesuko; restaurants lo anni mix ayyipothuney untaayi...my bro is a chef and he admitted it...don't worry...it wouldn't have been the first time...just kidding buddy....

Post a Comment