Thank god for giving me a Sister, but...

The only relation that I don’t have in our family is a sister. But most of the time in my life I have one girl or another with me who calls me brother. When I was a child (at an age of 7 or 8) my maternal aunt and uncle were used to stay beside our house and both were bank employees. They have a daughter (sister to me) and they used to leave her in our home when they went to office. She was very cute. I enjoyed playing with her when she was in our home. But this happened until she was 3. Her parents got transferred to Hyderabad and she moved away from us. From then to today, I might have seen her not more than 4-5 times.

For almost 5 years later, one of our relatives came to the house in which my maternal aunt’s family used to stay. Their daughter calls me annayya. At that time her age might be 5. She was very cute and silent. But she also stayed for not more than 4 years. They moved to another place. By then I had completed my intermediate.

When I started my graduation, one of my maternal uncles got transferred to another place and they left their daughter in our house to complete her SSC. But she couldn’t adjust in our home and left for her home in just three months.

But then I met this girl who filled the void by being my sweet sister. When I was in Engineering 2nd year my father’s friend’s daughter joined in our college as my junior. She is pretty, lovely, active... After I completed my engineering, we stayed apart for about 2 years. Now she is staying near to our college from the past one year. I talk to her daily, we share our thoughts, we fight sometimes, we meet once in a while, and we go out often.... She loves to enjoy the time chit chatting with friends, going for movies, treats, b’day parties, outings etc. She is very active. I care for her. Sometimes she says to me that she is not a child. I know... but somewhere in my heart I have a feeling that she will go far away from me in the future to fulfil her work/personal commitments. I thank the God for giving me such a nice person as my sister but I will be glad if this bond continues forever.


May 3rd is her birthday. Advance happy birthday my dear sweet sister. I love u ra...

4 comments:

srimanth kadati said...

Akashamantha.....(I Love My Sister)

anilyzed said...

well ... happy birthday to her ..

Deepak Mallapu said...

@srimanth Akasamantha ki inka time undi.... currently Annavaram... may be inkoka 5 years lo akasamantha kuda expect cheyochu... :)

Unknown said...

Thank You Annaya.You are always my Sweet........Brother.

Post a Comment